Inscape Publishing's Assessment Series on Paper:
Time Mastery Profile®
These are available in paper and online.
Setting priorities and managing time more effectively is basic to managing individual and organizational performance.
The pressure to find innovative ways to achieve goals, pay attention to the competition, respond quickly to customer needs and enjoy life outside of work is even more intense in today's less-structured workplace. Meeting the daily challenge of managing personal and professional responsibilities requires a learning strategy designed to meet individual needs.
Personal Assessment and Action Planning in
One Time Management Resource a Bridge
The Time Mastery Profile is a unique tool that provides people with a complete, self-directed assessment of their current time management effectiveness. Learners then use the built-in workbook as a framework to develop customized strategies for skills improvement in twelve key areas:
Put Time on Your Side
The Time Mastery Profile helps people in your organization:
- Discover time management strengths.
- Develop new skills for improved performance.
- Focus on priorities.
- Increase productivity.
- Meet customer needs.
- Respond to opportunities.
- Reduce stress.
Time Mastery Profile® Facilitator's Kit:
Everything you need to administer the Time Mastery Profile® is contained in the comprehensive Facilitator's Kit.
Designed to provide human resource professionals with practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace learning:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpretation process that actively engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex issues to increase understanding.
- Create a non-judgmental language for dealing with productivity issues.
- Assess strengths.
- Improve skills in twelve key areas.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insights for long-term performance results.
Facilitator's Kit includes:
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A fully scripted Building Bridges to Understanding seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background
- Two copies of the Discovering Diversity Profile®
For more information, or to order these products,
send an e-mail to email@example.com
Or call Toll Free: 800-733-9349
If you are looking for a specific assessment that is not listed, call Susan at 800-733-9349 to see if it can be special ordered.
You Make "A Difference" Today!
home | services | workshops | living your purpose | coaching services
essentials of coaching guides |
training & educational
assessments | education | olympian
starfish shop | about
Susan Hastings | testimonials | contact
Creative Communications Center
Voice: 603-277-2955 | Mobile: 802-683-8834
Toll Free Number: 800-733-9349
Skype Address: shastingsccc
PO Box 808
Norwich, VT 05055
Designed by JBCR Virtual Solutions