Inscape Publishing's Assessment Series on Paper:
Personal Profile System® 2800
The foundation of personal and professional success lies in understanding self, understanding others and realizing the impact of personal behavior on the people around you.
For more than twenty years, the Personal Profile System® has unlocked the door to productive communication and relationships for over 20 Million people, worldwide, through its DiSC® Dimensions of Behavior learning approach.
Setting the Standard for DISC Learning
DiSC Dimensions of Behavior provides a common, non-judgmental language for exploring behavioral issues. It helps people explore behavior across four primary dimensions:
Dominance / Influence / Steadiness / Conscientiousness
The Personal Profile is a multi-level learning instrument that helps individuals assess to what degree they utilize each dimension of behavior in their particular situation. The instrument then provides feedback in several unique formats.
The Personal Profile System 2800 Series, the result of extensive field research and testing, is newly scaled to today's workforce. It offers more choices, more reliability and sets the standard for behavioral-based learning.
The Personal Profile System lays the foundation for high performance in a wide variety of applications. Use it to help people in your organization:
- Discover behavioral strengths.
- Manage effectively.
- Foster teamwork.
- Develop strategies to meet diverse needs.
- Improve communication skills.
- Increase sales.
- Improve customer relationships.
- Reduce conflict and stress.
Personal Profile System® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the Personal Profile System® is contained in the comprehensive Facilitator's Kit.
Designed to provide human resource professionals with practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace learning:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpreting process that actively engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex behavioral issues to increase understanding of self and others.
- Create a non-judgmental language for identifying and dealing with communication and relationship issues.
- Discover personal strengths.
- Highlight areas for growth.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insights for performance improvement.
Each Facilitator's Kit includes:
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A Fully scripted seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background
- Two Personal Profile System® instruments
For more information, or to order these products,
send an e-mail to email@example.com
Or call Toll Free: 800-733-9349
If you are looking for a specific assessment that is not listed, call Susan at 800-733-9349 to see if it can be special ordered.
You Make "A Difference" Today!
home | services | workshops | living your purpose | coaching services
essentials of coaching guides |
training & educational
assessments | education | olympian
starfish shop | about
Susan Hastings | testimonials | contact
Creative Communications Center
Voice: 603-277-2955 | Mobile: 802-683-8834
Toll Free Number: 800-733-9349
Skype Address: shastingsccc
PO Box 808
Norwich, VT 05055
Designed by JBCR Virtual Solutions