Inscape Publishing's Assessment Series on
Paper and Online:
Personal Listening Profile©
Good communication is one of the most valued skills in the workplace. And effective listening is basic to communicating productively inside the organization and meeting the competitive challenges outside.
The Personal Listening Profile® helps people become active, purposeful listeners in a wide variety of situations for more productive communications.
Discover the Impact of Five Listening Approaches
Listens in a relaxed manner, seeking enjoyment, entertainment or inspiration.
Listens without judging, is supportive of speaker and learns from the experiences of others.
Listens to organize and make sense of information by understanding relationships among ideas.
Listens to get complete information, understand main message and determine important details.
Listens in order to make a decision based on information provided and may accept or reject message based or personal beliefs
Match Listening Approaches to Communication Needs
The Personal Listening Profile® helps people in your organization
- Discover their natural approach to listening .
- Capitalize on their listening strengths.
- Learn how listening approaches impact listening effectiveness.
- Improve their ability to understand the purpose of different communications.
- Use listening approaches appropriate to the communication.
- Overcome listening barriers and reduce conflict.
- Enhance individual and team performance.
The Personal Learning Insights Profile™ is a "cognitive" learning tool that helps people to identify and understand how they experience, process, organize, store, and retrieve information. The profile provides a valid, reliable framework for exploring three important aspects of cognitive learning:
The Personal Learning Insights Profile™ can be used as the focus of "learn how to learn" initiatives, or can be integrated into a variety of initiatives, including:
| Personal and Career Development
|Coaching and Mentoring
Personal Listening Profile® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the Personal Listening Profile® is contained in the comprehensive Facilitator's Kit.
Designed to provide human resource professionals with practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace learning:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpreting process that actively engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex issues to increase understanding.
- Create a non-judgmental language for dealing with listening and communication issues.
- Develop new listening skills.
- Value other's listening approaches.
- Foster self-awareness and behavioral insights for long-term performance results.
Facilitator's Kit includes:
- One Facilitator's Manual
- Fully scripted seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background
- Two copies of the Personal Listening Profile®
For more information, or to order these products,
send an e-mail to email@example.com
Or call Toll Free: 800-733-9349
If you are looking for a specific assessment that is not listed, call Susan at 800-733-9349 to see if it can be special ordered.
You Make "A Difference" Today!
home | services | workshops | living your purpose | coaching services
essentials of coaching guides |
training & educational
assessments | education | olympian
starfish shop | about
Susan Hastings | testimonials | contact
Creative Communications Center
Voice: 603-277-2955 | Mobile: 802-683-8834
Toll Free Number: 800-733-9349
Skype Address: shastingsccc
PO Box 808
Norwich, VT 05055
Designed by JBCR Virtual Solutions